My mom went to Nordstrom and all I got was this lousy blog post

In the information age, having too few computers with online connections is an even greater hardship than having too few bathrooms.  Here, belatedly, is the link to my column at NMI this week.  It’s about Obama and the Olympics (and old story by now) and my take on it may surprise you.

There were so many blog posts I mentally composed while driving my tribe of children around the freeways of this accursed city, but since the sci-fi geeks of my youth were wrong and they haven’t invented USB jacks that go straight from your brain to your laptop, I was prevented from casting my pearls of wisdom before your eager eyes.  Oh well.

Tonight I’ll be at a hotel with wi-fi, so you might have an actual post to read instead of a disjointed pastiche of a tired mother’s thoughts.  Or not.

1. Lisa wrote:

Politics confuse me but pastiche I can handle! Enjoyed your last two posts. In our study of China we read that several families shared one bathroom. It made us feel better with our one potty, downsized from two at the last house. Enjoy your trip!

Posted 08 Oct 2009 at 3:45 pm
  2. Yuette Cordoua wrote:

Greately unusual blog post.

Posted 30 Jun 2011 at 1:52 pm
  3. converse chuck wrote:

I’m now not sure where you are getting your info, however good topic. I must spend a while studying much more or working out more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Posted 11 Feb 2013 at 7:23 pm
  4. converse chuck wrote:

Heya this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with
    HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Posted 15 Feb 2013 at 7:10 pm
  5. http://www. wrote:

First off I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick
    question that I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
    I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear
    your mind prior to writing. I’ve had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Thanks!

Posted 24 Feb 2013 at 11:42 am
  6. miumiu ?? wrote:

The centre covers a retail floor area of 150,000m, the equivalent of about 30 football pitches.
    Burberry was founded in 1856, and continues to provide quality accessories, clothing, and its
    much-coveted bags for classic tastes.

Posted 24 Apr 2013 at 6:36 am
  7. Rolex Replica wrote:

I blog quite often and I truly appreciate your content.

The article has truly peaked my interest. I’m going to book mark your site and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

Posted 19 Jul 2013 at 12:39 am
  8. Parchet laminat wrote:

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where
    I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the
    same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one?

Thanks a lot!